COPYRIGHT, SECURITY & PRIVACY POLICIES & DISCLAIMER NOTICE
All portions of this website are owned by and are the exclusive property of Cruisin’ The Boulevard, Inc., a California Public Benefit Corporation and other individuals, organizations and businesses from whom we have obtained permission to publish proprietary information and photographs. It is unlawful to use any information or photo published on this website for any reason without prior written permission from Cruisin’ The Boulevard, Inc.
1) www.americangraffiti.net is provided as a public service by Cruisin’ The Boulevard, Inc.
2) No attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
3) Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
4) Your use of this system is subject to monitoring at all times. For site security purposes and to ensure that this website remains available to all users, software programs monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
1) The administrators of www.americangraffiti.net do not utilize Cookies of any kind to collect user data. All data collected by this site is collected only if specifically and knowingly provided by the user. All data is protected behind multiple firewalls and when necessary, is password protected.
2) For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. The information collected is the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, and the date and time you access our site. This information is used to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
3) Personal identification information (i.e., name, e-mail address) is collected only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. It is collected only for the purpose of responding to requests for information and is not maintained subsequently.
4) Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20.
1) Information presented on www.americangraffiti.net is provided as a public service. It may not be distributed or copied without prior consent and authorization from Cruisin’ The Boulevard, Inc.
2) Cruisin’ The Boulevard has no authority or responsibility in the maintenance of the servers that are outside the www.americangraffiti.net domain. These links are provided for information purposes only and should not be construed as an endorsement or agreement by or with Cruisin’ The Boulevard, Inc.